I worked there for a while and I know their candidate selection process is poor.Bad business practices overall.

There's no good system. Employees don't even know basic, simple grammar and logic. Office is rancid. They mostly hire ghetto, trashy people.

And you wouldn't want those kinds of people working your event. Same can be said to the people who run this company. There's "laid back" and then there's "lazy." If you want PROFESSIONAL individuals, contact a different placement agency.

There's plenty out there in Austin.I agree with the first review, and I'm sorry they hired Event Support Professionals.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of employee experience. Event Support Professionals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned employee experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Event Support Professionals.

Had an Experience with Event Support Professionals?

Comments

GigSalad - Gig  Salad GigSalad "gig salad used to have 'healthy' leads now it is filled with 'spam'.....surprised now want to charge percentage from the artists & the clients means have t o charge more...no..." Read more Gigmasters - I am not paying you - to allow dangerous betrayers to ruin my business reputation. Gigmasters "Gigmasters: I am discontinuing all services with Gigmasters as of 09/04/2017 at the fiscal end of this service year. Do not charge my account again. I am not paying you..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more National American Miss - Girls in age categories are not same age National American Miss "I recently just competed in the 2017 JR.Teen pageant at National American Miss. The age limit was 15 but 16 year old girls won. It is very frustrating to see..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more